Praying is Essential
As Serrans, we do not under estimate the power of prayer. Therefore, as one community of faithful we can lift our voices in prayer together and seek to place before God our prayers and concerns.
Trusting in our ever-living God, let us present our prayers of petition...
Post your prayer petition by typing in the box below and then clicking
the submit button. Your prayers will be forwarded to an editor for posting
to our "SerraUSA Circle of Prayer" board. The prayers then are displayed at this Web
site asking the SerraUSA community to remember you in their prayer.
NOTE: Please, read the prayer petitioners’ guidelines…
My Prayer Request please email your petition to SerraUSA.
After you submit your prayer and and concerns please visit and enter our "Circle of Prayer"
Currently, we are receiving many prayer requests and petitions each month throughout the SerraUSA Community. Each of them needs to be approved before publication. At this time we need to provide some guidelines for you, our petitioners. They are meant to gain some consistency for petitions as well as avoid libel issues at this site.
This is a public Web site please follow these simple guidelines:
1) Do NOT use your or anyone’s last names.
2) Do NOT use e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc.
3) Requests with full names or other identifying information will not be posted.
4) It is not a chat room; please do not include notes to other petitioners.
5) Avoid making accusations about others' faults, sins, etc.
6) Avoid CAPITAL LETTERS. They are difficult to read.
7) Excessively long prayers (more than 25-30 lines) will be shortened.
8) Please, do not post more than two or three prayers a day.
9) Inappropriate prayer requests cannot be published.
10) Prayers submitted that require numbers of repetitions, publication, etc. as a guarantee of a favorable answer cannot be published.
11) Links to external Web sites will not be posted.
We appreciate your consideration to include these petitions into your daily prayer. We hope you will understand the need for these guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.
SerraUSA Prayer Circle
Pray! Invite! Encourage! Affirm! Vocations
Text & Design © 1997-2015 All rights reserved. | Last Modified: November 30, 2015
Serra’s National Council for the United States
333 W. Wacker Drive Suite 500 | Chicago, IL 60606
Phone (312) 201-6549 ~ 888-777-6681 · Fax (312) 201-6548 ~ 888-777-6803